PICK OF THE VINE
(Script to stage.)
Final Line-up of POV 2019
Frozen Foods by Ian August
The Sum of Your Experience by Trace Crawford
Beatrix Potter Must Die! by Patrick Gabridge
The C Word by Niki Hatzidis
Canvas by Andrew Heinrich
Old Aquatics by Steven Korbar
Pick of Levine by Mark Harvey Levine
The Last Bride of Ansbruk Village by Aleks Merilo
My Scale is Lying to Me by Scott Mullen
PICK OF THE VINE – Season 17 (2019)
Little Fish Theatre is accepting scripts for our 17th Annual PICK OF THE VINE short play production to be presented in January-February 2019.
There will be a $50 flat fee royalty payment to playwrights per play produced.
1. Only ONE play may be submitted per playwright. There is no submission fee.
2. Submissions accepted starting May 1, 2018. Submission deadline is May 31, 2018.
3. Submissions via email only. Email submissions (in .pdf form only) to LFTpickofthevine@gmail.com
4. Plays must include contact info (name, phone number, email address, home city and state, country) on the cover sheet.
5. Plays will require no more than 10 actors.
6. Plays will run no more than 15 minutes, no exceptions.
7. Plays will have minimal set, costume, prop, and special effect requirements.
8. Plays must include a title sheet with Title, Playwright, cast of characters (with brief description), setting, and estimated running time.
1. We will notify semi-finalists via email by end of August. Only those playwrights whose pieces have progressed to the semi-final round will be notified.
2. Playwrights whose pieces have been chosen for Production will be notified via email in late September.
We are no longer accepting submissions for this contest. For more submission opportunities, visit PlaySubmissionsHelper.com/blog for a list of tons of contests and other play submission opportunities with deadlines coming up this month.