LFT Full-Length Play Submissions Requirements:
- 8 actors or less
- minimal staging requirements
Click here to Submit a Full-Length Play Script.
LFT One-Acts/Shorts Submissions:
Little Fish Theatre accepts scripts for our annual Pick of the Vine-short play festival during the month of June. (Date revised due to COVID 19 shutdown)
PICK OF THE VINE – Season 19 (2021)
1. The first play submitted is FREE. 2nd plays require a $5 fee*(see below for 2nd script submission instructions.)
2. Submissions accepted June 1-30, 2020 – mark your calendars! Deadline is midnight June 30, 2020 (PST)
3. Submissions via email in .pdf format only.
4. Plays must include contact info (name, phone number, email address, home city and state, country) on the cover sheet.
5. Plays will require no more than 10 actors.
6. Plays will run no more than 15 minutes, no exceptions.
7. Plays will have minimal set, costume, prop, and special effect requirements.
There will be a $75 flat fee royalty payment to playwrights per play produced.
Fill out the Pick of the Vine Submission Form to receive the email address for script submission.
*NOTE: If you would like to submit a 2nd short play, a $5 submission fee is required. You can make that payment at https://www.PayPal.Me/SBTSLFT/5 . Once paid, You can submit that script using the 2nd Submission Form and submit your 2nd play.
We will notify semi-finalists via email by August. Only those playwrights whose pieces have progressed to the semi-final round will be notified.
Playwrights whose pieces have been chosen for Production will be notified via email in October.