LFT One-Acts/Shorts Submissions:
Little Fish Theatre is now accepting scripts for our annual Pick of the Vine-short play festival through July 31, 2020. (Date revised due to COVID 19 shutdown)
PICK OF THE VINE – Season 19 (2021)
1. The first play submitted is FREE. 2nd plays require a $5 fee*(see below for 2nd script submission instructions.)
2. Submissions accepted until midnight July 31, 2020 (PST)
3. Submissions via email in .pdf format only.
4. Plays must include contact info (name, phone number, email address, home city and state, country) on the cover sheet.
5. Plays will require no more than 10 actors.
6. Plays will run no more than 15 minutes, no exceptions.
7. Plays will have minimal set, costume, prop, and special effect requirements.
There will be a $75 flat fee royalty payment to playwrights per play produced on stage at LFT. (In the event that POV 2021 is a Virtual Event, the royalty payment offered is $25.)
Fill out the Pick of the Vine Submission Form and attach your script.
*NOTE: If you would like to submit a 2nd short play, a $5 submission fee is required. You can make that payment at https://www.PayPal.Me/SBTSLFT/5 . Once paid, You can submit that script using the 2nd Submission Form and submit your 2nd play.
We will notify semi-finalists via email by the end of September. Only those playwrights whose pieces have progressed to the semi-final round will be notified.
Playwrights whose pieces have been chosen for Production will be notified via email in November.
LFT Full-Length Play Submissions Requirements:
- 8 actors or less
- minimal staging requirements
Click here to Submit a Full-Length Play Script.