by Steven Dietz, directed by Richard Perloff
October 1 – October 22
Runs Thu @ 8pm; Sun 10/4* & 10/11 @ 2pm; Wed 10/14 &
10/21 @ 8pm (*Talkback)
Dietz’ dark comedy tells a tale of adultery among a group of theater people in an ever-dissolving sequence of plays within plays within plays. Adrian is sleeping with Lisa behind Matthew’s back. Or is Matthew on to them and plotting revenge with Cory? Or are all these scenarios just delusions that Matthew is sharing with his therapist, Frank? The audience can never be sure, it’s a veritable theatrical turducken. “funny–clever dialogue” – Daily Planet
Click on a date in the list below to purchase tickets.
- Thursday, October 1st, 2015 8:00 PM
- *Sunday, October 4th, 2015 2:00 PM (Talkback)
- Thursday, October 8th, 2015 8:00 PM
- Sunday, October 11th, 2015 2:00 PM
- Wednesday, October 14th, 2015 8:00 PM
- Thursday, October 15th, 2015 8:00 PM
- Wednesday, October 21st, 2015 8:00 PM
- Thursday, October 22nd, 2015 8:00 PM
All seats open seating except for season subscribers. NO LATE SEATING.
In our effort to improve your ticketing experience, you’ll notice our new ticketing system when you place your order. Note ticket purchase via sister Shakespeare by the Sea Web Site.